If you're studying for the GED and are concerned about your Math score, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Research & Education Associate's "GED Math Test Tutor, 4th Edition" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with 2 full-length practice tests, helpful hints, and exercises to reinforce key math points. 288 pages, softcover. Fourth Edition.
REA's GED® Math Test Tutor - Helps You Pass the Most Challenging Part of the GED®
Get ready for the math portion of the GED® with REA's GED® Math Test Tutor
- Content 100% aligned with the 2014 GED® test
- Written by a GED® math tutor and test expert
- Comprehensive review covers every topic on the exam
- Includes step-by-step instructions on how to use the TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
It's like having your own tutor…
Every year, test-takers report that the math test is the toughest of all the GED® tests. That's why REA offers the most complete guide to success on the 2014 GED® Math test. Let our expert math tutor help you get one step closer to your GED® diploma!
GED® test tutor Sandra Rush gives you all the tools you need to succeed:
- Refresh your knowledge on all things math - from polynomials and powers to statistics and equations, fractions, decimals, and scientific notation
- Know your way around the TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator - a step-by-step tutorial gets you up and running in no time
- Helpful hints you need to know - hundreds of hints, shortcuts, and exercises reinforce key math points, including secrets of rounding, calculating with fractions, quickly knowing the difference between domain and range, a neat way to remember negative and absolute values, and much more
- 2 full-length practice tests - mimic the real GED® Math test. Preview all the new question types (including hot-spot, fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, and more). Detailed answer explanations help you build your knowledge and identify where you need more review and practice.
If you're concerned about your math score on the GED®, you need REA's GED® Math Test Tutor!
Sandra Rush earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics from Temple University in Philadelphia. While an undergraduate student, she served as a math tutor for members of the basketball team as well as for local public school students. In these early years of her own higher education, she realized that teaching mathematics had a special appeal.
She has taught mathematics and physics from the junior high school to university levels in three states. Sandra has also continued her side career of tutoring and coaching students at all levels. Her one-on- one approach with young adults has yielded excellent results.
Sandra’s interest in education has extended beyond the classroom to the field of publishing, including writing and editing manuals on preparation for standardized tests at all levels. This book is the latest of her efforts to make mathematics both understandable and enjoyable for generations of students.