EXTRA PRACTICE TO HELP ACHIEVE AN EXCELLENT SAT MATH SCORE. Get the help you need for the score you want with this targeted SAT math workbook from The Princeton Review, packed with review content, specific strategies, and 260+ practice questions and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and master the Math section of the exam
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT Math section
• Comprehensive content coverage, from algebra essentials to advanced math
• Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Grid-Ins to those in the Calculator section
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.