Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If you're studying for the SAT Math exam, and are looking to win admission to the most elite med schools, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The Princeton Review's MATH Workout for the SAT includes tried and true tactics to help you avoid traps and master the Math section of the exam. 240 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 10.90 X 8.40 (inches)|
Series: College Test Preparation
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and master the Math section of the exam
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT Math section
• Comprehensive content coverage, from algebra essentials to advanced math
• Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Grid-Ins to those in the Calculator section
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy