Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If you're studying for the SAT Math exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Kaplan's SAT Math Prep, 7th Edition includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with 16 comprehensive practice sets with detailed explanations, 3 essay practice sets with sample essays, more than 250 practice questions with expert explanations, strategies and tips on how to read passages to help improve your score. 288 pages, softcover. Seventh Edition.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 0.58 (inches)|
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
SAT Math Level 2 Crash Course w/Online Practice TestsMeredith LicariResearch & Education Assoc. / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)
Barron's Math Workbook for the New SAT, Fifth EditionLawrence Leff M.S.Barron's Educational Series / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT, 2nd EditionPrinceton ReviewPrinceton Review / 2018 / Trade Paperback$20.70 Retail:
$23.00Save 10% ($2.30)
Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Math 2, 2nd EditionPrinceton ReviewPrinceton Review / 2017 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Math Prep offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SATor you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- 16 comprehensive practice sets with detailed explanations
- More than 250 practice questions with expert explanations
- Methods and strategies to help you build speed and improve your score
- Techniques for tackling multiple choice, grid-in, and extended thinking questions
- Review of the most important math concepts, from basic algebra to advanced trig
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplans private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.