- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2011
Looking for something rich in content, biblically relevant, and character building for all the men in your life?
A Man to Match the Mountain takes an honest look at the lives of several Old Testament men, draws on his own life experiences, and shows how God uses adversity to build integrity and strength.
You'll see how Gideon, Elijah, Moses, Caleb, and others either reached their pinnacle or tumbled to their undoing. Eleven short chapters make it a perfect book for men with busy schedules.
David Roper served as a pastor for many years. Now, he and his wife, Carolyn, offer encouragement and counsel to pastoral couples through Idaho Mountain Ministries. David is author of more than a dozen books, including Every Day Is a New Shade of Blue, A Burden Shared, The God Who Walks Beside Us, and Seeing God, and is a regular and popular writer for Our Daily Bread. Nearly one million of his books are in print.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational