Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In Man Man: Shapes, children think of all the things Mat Man would do if he were different shapes.
In this second installment of the Mat Man book series, Hats, Mat Man takes on many roles (and hats). Children learn language skills, including rhyme, and other important developmental concepts.
In Mat Man: Opposites, Mat Man wants to do many things that the children in the story want to do just the opposite! Children will learn about opposites as well as antonyms, word relationships, and develop early reading and rhyming skills.
The beloved Mat Man character returns in the fourth book of the series, On the Go. This book is great for early readers, who will learn active verbs, adjectives, and vocabulary as they eagerly follow Mat Man on his latest adventures in his neighborhood, and the world.
All books 32-36 page hardcover storybooks. PreK-K. Slipcased.
Vendor: Handwriting Without Tears
Series: Mat Man
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Early Learning >> Board Books
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Early Learning >> Colors/Shapes
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Early Learning >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Early Learning >> Board Books
- Homeschool >> Early Learning >> Colors/Shapes
- Homeschool >> Early Learning >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Handwriting & Penmanship
- Homeschool >> Math >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources