- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
As a man thinks within himself, so he is.
Have you ever wondered why some people do phenomenally well and others seem to merely exist? Why do some pilot their lives with great resilience, while others are derailed by suicide or other debilitating thoughts or behaviors? Success is not based on the things you do; it is based on your state of being. The higher your emotional intelligence is, the higher your success rate will be. Self-mastery is about learning how to pilot your life with such accuracy that you will no longer zigzag through life, but lead a course that will guide you straight to destiny.
Self-Mastery: The Lost Key to Living an Overcoming and Fulfilling Life grabs your attention and raises important dialogue on transformation. I used this material with twenty-three hundred male offenders in our correctional facility, and it proved to be a bestseller for transforming lives. It provides the solution for anyone who may have taken the wrong exit off the road map of life.
- Dr. Linda Brock, Chaplain, McRae Correctional Facility; Dublin, Georgia
The Mosses provided Self-Mastery training to my crew prior to a major deployment. Their training made my crew resilient and enabled us to exceed our mission goals in an unprecedented manner! If you want to experience life like never before and dare to venture into unchartered waters and achieve self mastery so that there are no limitations in what you can do, then this book is for you.
- LCDR Kat Wijnaldum, USN
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology