- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Authentic Media
Publication Date: 2012
In 1873, he helped to establish the Huguenot Seminary for girls. He also served as the first president of the Young Men's Christian Fellowship (YMCA).
Not only was Andrew Murray the author of over 240 books, he was also a man of great prayer. He began writing on the "deeper Christian life" - a favorite subject for Murray - for his congregation as an extension of his local pastoral work, but he became internationally known for his books, such as With Christ in the School of Prayerand Abide in Christ, that searched men's hearts and brought them into a deep relationship with Christ. Writing with an intensity of purpose and zeal for the message of the Gospel, Murray wrote numerous books even after his retirement at age seventy-eight. .- Publisher.
Pastor Matt5 Stars Out Of 5The Masters Indwelling: There Is A Life of Abundance and JoyJanuary 25, 2017Pastor MattQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Anything that Andrew Murray writes is an eye opener for the reader. Really enjoyed the book and even recommended it to a few friends.
Tracie5 Stars Out Of 5July 27, 2010TracieThis is an excellent book, for those wanting a deeper walk with Jesus and allowing Jesus to be manifested through you to others. Good revelation on the actuality of His presence in us. Read it slow and read it over and over - you'll be greatly blessed!
Adam Dunleavy5 Stars Out Of 5December 4, 2003Adam DunleavyAn awesome book full of scripture. This book brought me into the fear of the Lord. It enlightened me that I am an empty vessel to be filled with his life and by trusting in him, I can enter into his rest and he can be all in all. A HUGE Amen!!!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Fruit of the Spirit
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Fruit of the Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Theology