- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2014
LEARN HOW TO FIND A PUBLISHER AND GET YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED.
Do you have a completed manuscript ready for submission?
Are you looking to successfully publish or self-publish your work?
Do you have the level of understanding of the publishing industry?
Whether you want to take a traditional route into print or want to digitally self-publish, this book will give you the advice you need on everything from submitting manuscripts to garnering reviews and promoting your work. It covers everything from polishing a final draft to managing your finances, and is also full of case studies, advice and tips from industry insiders from both traditional publishing and successful self-publishing backgrounds.
ABOUT THE SERIES
The Teach Yourself Creative Writing series helps aspiring authors tell their story. Covering a range of genres from science fiction and romantic novels, to illustrated children's books and comedy, this series is packed with advice, exercises and tips for unlocking creativity and improving your writing. And because we know how daunting the blank page can be, we set up the Just Write online community at tyjustwrite, for budding authors and successful writers to connect and share.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Specialized References
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works