Master the SAT Writing: Part IV of V - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Peterson's Master the SAT 2013 provides a wealth of test-taking strategies and helps students prepare for the SAT with extensive reviews and 9 full-length practice tests to help sharpen math, writing, and critical reading skills. In addition, "Parents' Guide to College Admission Testing," provides advice for parents on subjects such as what tests your high school student should take, how to motivate your child, and what role to play in the college admissions process.
- 9 full-length practice tests (including access to 3 online), with detailed answer explanations for each exam question
- "Parents' Guide to College Admission Testing," provides advice on how parents can motivate their children, what tests high school students should take, and what role parents should play in the college admissions process
- Free online access to hundreds of in-depth college and university descriptions, offering information on degrees, student life, admission requirements, and application information
- Extensive reviews of all subjects appearing on the SAT, including essay writing, higher-level math, and reading comprehension.
- User-friendly design, with bulleted roadmaps and chapter summaries formulated so that high school students can work through the exercises at their own pace
- Vocabulary review with exercises and practice test questions included in a FREE copy of Peterson's Ultimate Word Success eBook available online.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲