Master the Officer Candidate Tests - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Peterson's Master the Officer Candidate Tests is the all-in-one source for your test preparation to become an officer in the U.S. military. The book offers essential information about the career opportunities, pay and benefits, and commissioning requirements, going into details about each branch of the armed forces. You will learn about the different officer training schools and their expectations, available career fields, and requirements and qualifications for admittance. After becoming familiar with the structure and content of the officer candidate tests, you will start your test preparation with invaluable tips and strategies for taking the test and sample items for each question type. This valuable guide offers nine practice tests with detailed answer explanations for each question. These are essential for helping you learn from your mistakes. In addition, there are three officer candidate tests that mimick the official exams in format and structure. While they are not meant to be comprehensive, the will give you a clear approximation of essential sections from actual exams.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Test Preparation >> More Test Prep
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download