If you're studying for the Military Flight Aptitude Test, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Peterson's "Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests, 8th Edtion" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with more than 3 full-length practice tests for Pilot, Navigator, and Flight Officer, AFOQT, AFAST, Navy, and Marine Corps Aviation Selection Battery. Includes in depth subject reviews of Instrument Comprehension, Cyclic Orientation, Scale Reading, Complex Movements, and more. 384 pages, softcover. Eighth Edition.
Admission to a U.S. military flight training program is highly competitive-to qualify, each candidate must earn top scores on a specific test for his or her chosen military branch. Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests
offers exactly what a candidate needs to prepare for each of the military flight aptitude tests, including reviews of instrument comprehension, cyclic orientation, spatial apperception, and much more, with in-depth descriptions of each question type. Peterson's guide also provides detailed data on career opportunities as a military pilot, flight officer, airplane navigator, helicopter pilot, and more PLUS information on flight training programs for the Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Army, and Navy.
- 6 full-length practice tests, including the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT), Army Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test (AFAST), and the Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB)
- Up-to-date descriptions of training programs for each branch of the U.S. military, including an inside look at the latest in career opportunities, pay grades, and benefits
- In-depth subject reviews of Instrument Comprehension, Cyclic Orientation, Scale Reading, Complex Movements, and other exam topics
- Expert test-taking strategies and tips, plus essential info on test structure, scoring, and passing requirements
- An inside look at military flight training programs