Master of the Impossible: Trusting the One who can turn anything around - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
A message of hope and total healing from the daughter of one of the countrys most dynamic and popular pastors
The quickest way through a challenge is to hand it over to the One who calms the seas simply by saying, "Be still." If God can do that, He can certainly handle anything you are currently facing.
Tish Hagee Tucker, daughter of Pastor John Hagee, is living proof of that. In Master of the Impossible she tells her story of being healed from cancer as an example of what God can do. This inspirational message of hope will appeal both to her fathers audience and to anyone who is struggling right now.Sometimes in our lives we face extreme obstacles and feel as if we have nowhere to turn. All our own resources are tapped out. But God has promised in His Word that He will make a way where there seems to be no way. He is the Master of the Impossible.
Tish Hagee Tucker is a teacher at Cornerstone Christian School and has undergraduate degrees in both journalism and Spanish and a masters degree in education. She has been involved in ministry her entire life at Cornerstone Church, where her father, John Hagee, is the executive pastor. She is the author of Hear My Cry: How Grace Conquered Cancer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational