Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Christmas Clearance
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Make lesson planning easy! This 7th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will learn history spanning the Renaissance, Reformation, and early modern period revolutions. Their science studies discuss the processes of and life within the oceans and on land as well as the connection between Noah's Flood and surface features of earth. They'll focus on language arts foundations, including reading the classics and improving writing skills as well as grade-level math designed to teach practical principles.
- Awesome Science: Historical Geology uses a study of the national parks to teach a variety of geological processes that relate to biblical history like Noah's Flood.
- Studies in World History Volume 2 is comprehensive examination of history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems of Europe and the Renaissance.
- Skills for Language Arts teaches students to analyze, understand, and critique various literary styles, discern parts of a sentence, and actually produce an original novella.
- Principles of Math Book 1 help students understand concepts, build problem-solving skills, and see how aspects of math connect within a biblical worldview.
- Intro to Anatomy & Physiology covers the cells and systems of the body.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day.
This Grade 7 kit includes:
- Principles of Mathematics Book 1 Set: Principles of Mathematics Teacher's Guide and Student Text
- Awesome Science Historical Geology Pack: Awesome Science Historical Geology Teacher Guide, Awesome Science America's National Parks - A Creation Tour DVD, Your Guide to the Grand Canyon, Your Guide to Yellowstone
- Studies in World History Volume 2 Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Skills for Language Arts Student Book and Teacher Guide
- Intro to Anatomy and Physiology Teacher Guide, Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems, The Musculoskeletal System
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2016
ACE Comprehensive Curriculum Kit (6 Subjects) Grade 7, Single Student KitAccelerated Christian Education / Other$218.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$233.60Save 6% ($14.61)
Homeschool Reviews/Home School, Inc. Grade 7 Quick Start Curriculum KitChristian Liberty Press / Other$256.49 Retail:
$359.80Save 29% ($103.31)
Modern Curriculum Press Spelling Workout Grade 7 Homeschool Bundle (2002 Edition)Pearson / Other$18.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$20.97Save 12% ($2.48)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this one come with the answer and test
Yes. The tests and answer keys are included.
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.