Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Master Books 11th Grade Curriculum Kit
Make lesson planning easy! This 11th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will examine how literature works in correspondence with history, focusing on classics of literature from around the world. The Apologetics in Action course will help students build their faith and defend it. Economics focuses on the history of America's money system and how a person can live a life of freedom by serving God through his or her finances.
Apologetics in Action will strengthen students confidence in the Bible's inerrant nature as they discover how the Bible proves itself.
Intro to Economicse is a biblical case for free-market enterprise, and covers God's perspective for the economic decisions of an individual, families, nations.
World Literature presents selections from the major genres of classic world literature (prose, poetry, and drama) with an overview of narrative background material on the writers, their historical settings, and worldview.
Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature teaches students about inventions and designs throughout history.
Religious Freedom: Social and Political History looks at the birth of religious liberty as found in the simple and courageous stories of those who lived and died believing God is the author of liberty.
World History examines world history trends, philosophies, and events as well as historical theories, terms, and concepts.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day; optional Reading /Lit could be done 3 to 5 days a week.
This Grade 11 kit includes:
- Apologetics in Action Pack: Apologetics in Action Lesson Planner, How Do We Know the Bible is True Volume 1 & Volume 2 and Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions Volume 1 & Volume 2
- Intro to Economics Pack: Intro to Economics Lesson Planner, Bankruptcy of our Nation, and Money Wise
- World Literature Set: World Literature Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Applied Engineering, Studies of God's Design in Nature Pack: Applied Engineering Lesson Planner, Made in Heaven, Champions of Invention, Discovery of Design
- Religious Freedom Set: The History of Religious Liberty Student Edition & Teacher Guide
- World History Set: World History Student Book and Teacher Guide
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2016
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.