The Martyr's Oath: Living for the Jesus They're Willing to Die For - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2017
Johnnie Moore, like many American Christians, didnt fully appreciate the extent of what was going on until he witnessed a graduation of seminary students in India. Unlike graduation ceremonies in Americawhere feel-good speeches made by visiting celebrities are featuredthis one featured a remarkable oath. It wasnt an oath to excel. It was an oath to be willing to die, if necessary, for the cause of Christ. This was no empty promise. A placard, next to the speakers platform, listed former graduates who had died for the Christian faith. At this graduation Johnnie knew he was witnessing a raw first-century Christianity his comfortable American Christianity had shielded him from. He and his team crisscrossed the world, recorders in hand, to gather reports from dozens of survivors of persecution to see what it means to live for the Jesus Christians around the globe are dying for. It was only then, after hearing their stories and being broken by what he saw, that he could dare to take the martyrs oath.
Join Johnnie Moore on this compelling journey to the heart of the Christian faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral