- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Martyn Lloyd-Jones impacted countless Christians in his own day with his passionate preaching and a resolute commitment to the Bible as Gods Word. But the principles upon which he built his life and teaching remain as relevant today as they were during his lifetime. Written by his eldest grandson, this biography reveals the heart of Lloyd-Joness ministry and explores how the physician-turned-preacher integrated belief with practice, in the hope that his legacy will inspire a new generation of believers to boldly cherish and declare the great things of God.
Christopher Catherwood (PhD, University of East Anglia) is a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust fellow and a fellow of the Royal Historical Society. He has written and edited more than twenty-five books, including Five Evangelical Leaders, Martyn Lloyd-Jones: A Family Portrait, and Christians, Muslims, and Islamic Rage. He holds degrees from Cambridge and Oxford in modern history and resides in Cambridge with his wife, Paulette.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction