- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Living with an unbeliever requires endurance,
grace, and divine strength.
You ve heard the verse and even underlined it in your Bible: Do not be yoked together with unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14). But you didn t really plan for life to be this difficult. You re not just yoked together; you feel as if you re in a spiritual battle that s sapping all your strength. Years ago, you loved and respected your spouse, but now you just feel trapped. No one seems to understand.
Is it possible for a Christian to live with an unbeliever and actually enjoy life? How do we fight against resentment? How can we honor our vows when we just want to give up and run away? These are some of the questions we ll discuss in this study.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Find common ground.
--Teaching point two: Fight against resentment.
--Teaching point three: Keep hope alive.
--Teaching point four: Be real.
--Teaching point five: Honor your vows.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships