- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
What does it mean for a husband to love his wife? Three things, says Tony Evans: a husband must act as his wifes savior, sanctifier, and satisfier. It is by living out these three principles that a godly marriage will blossom and flourish.
In For Married Men Only, each of these principles is explored and explained using real-life examples. How can a husband be his wifes savior? By learning to love her as Christ loved the church. What about sanctifier? By dying to self and modeling sacrificial love, no matter what the result. And satisfier? By studying and serving his wife so he can fulfill her needs, just as Christ humbled Himself for our sakes.
First published in 2002 as Tony Evans Speaks Out on a Mans Role in the Home, this booklet has sold nearly 40,000 copies. Use it alone or with the companion volume, For Married Women Only.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues