- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
Dr. Linda Mintle is the Chair, Division of Behavioral Health, Department of Primary Care, in the College of Osteopathic Medicine. She received her PhD in Urban Health and Clinical Psychology from Old Dominion University, a Masters degree in Social Work and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Communications, both from Western Michigan University. She is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, a national speaker and bestselling author with 18 book titles currently published as well as numerous articles and text book chapters. She is the host of The Dr. Linda Mintle radio show, a national conference speaker, a national blogger for BeliefNet and appears regularly as a national news consultant for various networks on issues related to mental health.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce