Marriage Triage: A Guide to Healing for the Hurting Spouse - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2013
Marriage Triage tends to the wounded Christian whose marriage is in crisis. When the biblical model of what a Christian marriage is meant to be has been broken. Marriage Triage will encourage the hurting spouse to make biblical choices when tempted to give in to emotional decisions. Pain, hurt, and betrayal can bring out the very worst in our decision-making processes. While other marriage relationship titles are designed to help marriages improve, Marriage Triage is geared to help a spouse emotionally and spiritually survive.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce