- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
HEADLINE: Is it really that big of a deal?
A May 2009 Gallup poll revealed that fifty-seven percent of Americans oppose same-sex marriage, while only forty percent are in favor of it (down from forty-six percent in 2007). This short, easy-to-read book helps shed light on what so many people believe, and why they ought not be at a loss about what to do now.
The headlines only tell part of the story. In this revised and updated version of his bestselling book, Dr. Erwin Lutzer clearly and accurately depicts the truth about what is at stake here. By asking the right questions and by pinpointing the very real ramifications of same-sex marriage this handbook will help guide reality back to Truth.
Dr. Lutzer expertly answers the questions that so many individuals, parents, friends, and families are asking:
-How did we get to this point?
-Why is marriage, as God intended it, betterand healthier?
-How can I talk to my kids about this?
-How do I responsibly read, watch, and filter the news?
-Is there still hope?
Let no one say that we have to choose between loving homosexuals and opposing same-sex marriages. Biblically, love is defined not as license to legitimatize sinful behavior of any kind, but love helps us see that there is a better way. Obviously, we must be as concerned about our own sins as we are about the sins of the homosexual community. We must be concerned enough to speak out about any action, heterosexual or homosexual, that violates Gods intended plan for marriage and the family.
This simple, straightforward look at the issue of same-sex marriage will equip you to know what is really happening and, most importantly, why it matters for you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics >> Homosexuality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology