Satan, You Can't Have My Marriage: The spiritual warfare guide for dating, engaged and married couples - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Learn how to defend your marriage against spiritual attack! In Satan, You Can't Have My Marriage, Iris Delgado offers biblical principles and declarations to help you confront Satan. She empowers you to overcome the evil influences threatening your integrity, finances, good habits, communication, intimacy, and relationships with in-laws and children. This book is beneficial for dating and engaged couples as well as those already married. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
Access God’s Promises for Your Marriage
We fight in a spiritual war that can only be waged with spiritual weapons. Satan and his demons would like nothing better than to disrupt our relationships and break up our families. Every home is a target. We cannot remain passive.
Satan, You Can’t Have My Marriage provides an essential guide for anyone who wants to win this spiritual battle. Filled with practical principles and Scripture-based prayers, this book gives you the confidence and faith to stand firm against attacks. You will discover:
- How to remove Satan’s influence from your relationships
- What makes marriage work, and what destroys it
- Mentorship and guidance that no marriage should be without!
Dr. Iris Delgadois the founder and president of Crowned With Purpose Ministries. With a doctoral degree in theology and counseling, she has traveled the globe ministering with her husband, Dr. John Delgado. She is the author of Satan, You Cant Have My Children, Women of Impact in Times of Crisis, and Authority to Destroy the Works of the Enemy.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
RS19895 Stars Out Of 5Favorite book everAugust 12, 2016RS1989Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I thought this book was amazing!!! I usually don't read much but I really got into this book. I even reread the whole thing and highlighted key points to share with my husband and do it together kind of like a devotional. I also loved it so much that I placed another order just to get her book "Satan, you can't have my children" because I figured even if it's only half as good it will still be excellent!!!
Loraine Harrell5 Stars Out Of 5Satan, You Can't Have My Marriage: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Dating, Engaged and Married CouplesJuly 13, 2016Loraine HarrellQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This little book is awesome. Easy read and easy to understand.
TaraAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 11, 2012TaraAge: 35-44Gender: femaleThis is the number one book I'd recommend for a marriage who's hurting.. it's an excellent book, well written and we will always cherish it.
LucyAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very good information!March 9, 2012LucyAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This was a very good book. I found it very useful and filled with some very good information for couples.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce