Yes, Your Marriage Can Be Saved: 12 Truths for Rescuing Your Relationship - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
Are you ready to throw in the towel on your marriage? Perhaps you believe there's no chance of your marriage surviving. Or perhaps you want to restore your marriage, but your spouse doesn't. Before you give up, let Joe and Michelle Williams share the hope inside the pages of their book, which shows how a marriage can be pulled from the brink to a successful lifelong relationship. A Focus on the Family Recommendation.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
BGD5 Stars Out Of 5Yes, Your Marriage Can be SavedJuly 24, 2017BGDQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We have referred this book to people in crisis on several occasions and it has helped saved there marriage.
God First, Marriage Second5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful BookJuly 20, 2017God First, Marriage SecondQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This book is a personal story with practical and working tools to assist couples in reconciling their marriage in a manner that is pleasing to Christ. I would recommend this book to any individual that is struggling in their marriage relationship.
rjs14 Stars Out Of 5January 28, 2011rjs1Quality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2it wasn't what I was hoping for there wasn't enough from the Word of God but It did help a little
JoanieGilbert, MNAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 11, 2011JoanieGilbert, MNAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I intend to use this resource with a married couple who are struggling in their marriage. I will mentor the woman and a man will mentor the husband with each week of the follow up questions. I am reading this before using it which is my normal approach to new materials. Upon looking this over I am learning things about my own life and how I deal with relationships. I am a recent widow and know that God is opening my eyes to alot of my strengths and weaknesses through this book. I would highly reccommend it for anyone who would like to understand more fully why they act the way they do toward those who are significant in their lives. I'm looking forward to using this material fully. Thank you for making this excellent book available.
SistaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 21, 2010SistaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Loved it, very helpful and useful. I am currently separated from my husband, not by my choosing. This book helped me get through some of the rough patches. Loved it so much I have lent it to a friend who is having some problems. Thank you for sharing your whole marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues