Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Michael Glazier
Publication Date: 1993
Inseparable Love: A Commentary on The Order of Celebrating Matrimony in the Catholic ChurchPaul TurnerPueblo Books / 2017 / Trade Paperback$24.99 Retail:
$29.95Save 17% ($4.96)
Martin Luther and the Seven Sacraments: A Contemporary Protestant ReappraisalBrian C. BrewerBaker Academic / 2017 / Trade Paperback$15.49 Retail:
$26.99Save 43% ($11.50)
At a time in human history when women and men are more concerned about interpersonal relationships and when there is an extensive questioning of the specific relationship between a woman and a man in marriage, Marriage and Sacrament offers an understanding of how to live out the Christ-meaning and Church-meaning of that relationship so that, by living martially and sacramentally, couples can reveal to the world and to the Church the deeper meaning of al human love.
The book examines the relationship among love, marriage, and sacrament; it examines the meanings of the sacrament of marriage, its biblical basis, its history and what happens when it comes to an end; it examines sexual love, indissoluble love, fruitful love, and ecumenical love in relationship to both marriage and sacrament.
Marriage and Sacrament is an indispensable resource for pastoral ministers and ministry students as well as al who contemplate or are now partners in marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Sacraments >> Christian Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic