This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
The Marriage ROCKS for Christian Couples Leader's Guide
provides you the tools to lead a couple s small group step-by-step through the Marriage ROCKS model.
Each chapter within the Marriage ROCKS for Christian Couples Leader's Guide
provides four segments:
- Learning Objectives provides three learning objectives for each chapter
- Facilitator s Overview describes the background of the chapter and summarizes the key principles that are taught
- Lesson Guide provides an overview to the facilitator on how each chapter satisfies its learning objectives
- Group Exercises provides ideas for group reflection and interaction to cover up to 1.5 hours of meeting time
With the Marriage ROCKS method and the Marriage ROCKS for Christian Couples Leader s Guide, Arnold empowers facilitators to serve couples in their efforts to establish and strengthen their relationship on a rock-solid foundation of:
- Redemption -- the rock of grace
- Offering -- the rock of sacrifice
- Covenant -- the rock of boundaries
- Knowledge -- the rock of power
- Sacred space -- the rock of worship
The revolutionary book and accompanying Leader s Guide leads couples at all levels of relational intimacy on a journey to discover how marriage (1) develops the human capacity to experience the fullness of God's love and (2) becomes a ministry through which to share God's love with others.
Designed for use by individual couples, with small groups, or in counseling contexts, this practical book includes biblical study, discussion questions, and action steps. This book is designed as a companion resource to Marriage ROCKS for Christian Couples.
The Leader's Guide for Arnold's Marriage ROCKS book integrates biblical, theological, psychological, and marriage enrichment precepts. Couples will be blessed with messages of reconciliation, discovery, intimacy, and transformation.