Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: One More Try: What to Do When Your Marriage Is Falling Apart / New edition - eBook|
By: Gary Chapman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW49615EB
When doors slam and angry words fly, when things just aren't working out, and even when your spouse has destroyed your trust, there is still hope. If you feel like your marriage is near the breaking point, or even if you've already separated, Gary Chapman will show you how you can give your marriage one more try.
One More Try will help you . . .
- Take the next step when blindsided in marriage;
- Discover healthy ways to manage frustration and anger;
- Effectively deal with loneliness;
- Renew hope and trust in your spouse; and
- Rebuild your marriage from the ground up.
Distress or even separation do not necessarily mean divorce is imminent. Matter of fact, its possible that these may even lead to a restored, enriched, growing marriage. The outcome of this challenging time is determined solely by the individuals involved. If youre willing to make the most of that process, then begin the journey with confidence as Gary walks you step-by-step towards healing and hope.
The content of this book has been significantly revised and updated from its previous title Hope for the Separated.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce