Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Marriage Book, French Edition
Number of Pages: 370
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 X 0.90 (inches)|
Full of practical advice, this bestselling book by Nicky and Sila Lee is easy to read and designed to prepare, build, and even mend marriages. Marriage Book is essential reading for any married or engaged couple. Marriage Book addresses questions like:
- How can we be happily married to one person for our entire life?
- How do we resolve conflict?
- How can we discover and rediscover sexual intimacy?
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage. The course acts as a bridge between the church and local community by recognizing the need to go beyond the social, as well as physical, walls of the church to help couples with their relationships.
Marriage Course is easy to run; the talks are available on DVD and each guest and leader receives a manual. If you enjoy hosting people and have a passion for strengthening family life, you could run a course! This resource is written in French.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Alpha Resources >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults