Marriage That Works: God's Way of Becoming Spiritual Soul Mates, Best Friends, and Passionate Lovers - eBookChip IngramBaker Books / 2019 / ePub$13.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$21.99Save 40% ($8.80)Availability: In StockStock No: WW98154EB
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Marriage That WorksJanuary 31, 2019MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4"Marriage That Works" by Chip Ingram is a good title for anyone of any married age who really wants to improve their marriage. Around 240 pages, some of the topics addressed include:
1. Biblical definition of submission (hint: it's not dictatorship!).
2. How mutual submission works in a marriage.
3. As the husband and wife get closer to God, they get closer to each other.
4. How men can better love their wives.
5. What sacrificial love is not.
6. How the role of American women has changed over the years.
7. Financial, relational, and spiritual objectives for the husband.
8. 3 priorities for the wife.
Well-written, readable, and full of good spiritual and practical insights, anyone can benefit from this title. I was given a review copy by Baker Books in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.