- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Many who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder do not realize what is going inside themselves. Unfortunately, those who return home from combat or who have experienced any other type of traumatic event remain in the battle, the war within. Could it be that PTSD is merely physiological symptoms related to trauma, or is it so much more than that? A Marne Mind explains the advantage of coping skills and the relationship among physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual ruin and well-being while constantly pointing to the greatest source of healing and recovery. Search for A Marne Mind: A Soldier’s War with Recovery on facebook to become a part of the Marne Mind Mission of raising awareness about PTSD and recovery. 5% of all proceeds will be donated to Operation Resilient Warrior, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping soldiers and their families. For more information about ORW visit www.operationresilientwarrior.org.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery