- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
It is like being in a jail cell next to each other; reaching through the bars to hold hands maybe even steal a kiss, but you cannot embrace that good person. Some go so far as to have sex, but not really embrace, like most married couples are doing today.
Most of us have taken that risk, taken the chance on a relationship with that special someone. However, too often one or the other gets hurt, feels frustrated, and walks away without trying to understand why this is happening. It hurts so bad it feels like your insides are being torn out of your body. This is not a physical pain, but the spiritual and emotional separation that hurts physically. Somewhere through the pain we make up our minds consciously or subconsciously that no one will ever hurt us like that again.
Jesus said to confess our sins to one another so that we may be healed. We usually try to bury our pain and think we have forgiven our offenders. Jesus' way is to deal directly with the pain.
Rose Kennedy was a smart women she said, It has been said 'time heals all wounds' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time the mind (protecting it's sanity), covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessons, but is never gone.
Jesus did not come to tell us how to live with our pain, He came to heal us of the pain.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships