A Man's Strategy for Conquering Temptation - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
A Man's Strategy for Conquering Temptation is a small-group study for people who are interested in learning for themselves more about what the Bible says on various subjects, but who have only limited time to meet together. In this study you'll learn that God has provided everything you need to resist temptation. Through examples of men in Scripture—those who fell into sin and those who stood firm—you'll find help for defending your heart and mind so that you can stand pure and blameless before God.A 6-week, no-homework Bible study.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: 40 Minute Bible Studies
Bob Vereen is an ambassador-at-large for Precept Ministries International. He and his wife, Diane, oversee a number of PMIs international offices, and they are responsible for the coordination and development of new ministries in various parts of the world. They travel globally teaching Christians to study the Bible inductively. Bob and Diane have been involved with PMI since 1975, and have been on staff since 1991. They have two sons.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides