- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Emilie Barnes, bestselling author of Good Manners for Every Occasion, is eager to share the wonderful benefits of living with more poise, kindness, and class.
Quickly accessible categories and perfectly portioned information make etiquette emergencies a thing of the past as readers have at their finger tips all they need to know about
- dining out or dining in, formally or informally
- putting family, neighbors, and strangers at ease
- communicating with confidence
- hosting any event with style and generosity
- being a gracious guest and friend
This ideally sized volume of manners will help anyone, anytime be on their very best behavior and be comfortable and gracious in their daily interactions and endeavors.
HollyIllinoisAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 21, 2012HollyIllinoisAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This adorable, purse-sized book is the perfect little companion to keep along for those quick reading moments. You can brush up on your manners and etiquette with easy little tips in just a few short moments. Emilie Barnes makes manners seem fun and easy in this easy-to-use guide and she is there to answer the many little questions that you may have about hospital visitation to making a pot of tea! She also has some great references for young people in uncomfortable dating situations and how to eloquently / safely get out of them. I look forward to sharing this with my young adult daughters.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Household Management >> Hospitality
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Hospitality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships