The Mandie Collection, Volume 9 - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Relive exciting mysteries and learn important life lessons with Mandie and all of her friends! Featuring three mysteries in one book, stories include: Mandie and the Dark Alley, Mandie and the Tornado, and Mandie and the Quilt Mystery.
- Mandie and the Dark Alley: When Mandie and Celia find themselves in an unfamiliar alley late at night, Mandie thinks she hears a whining puppy in need of rescue. But when they have a chance to go back to the forbidden street, they encounter something far more dangerous . . .
- Mandie and the Tornado!: Mandie has two weeks off from school for the spring holidays . . . but what will become of her vacation when the rainy days turn into a full-blown tornado headed their way?
- Mandie and the Quilt Mystery: An old family quilt, handed down from Mandie's Cherokee grandmother, contains a secret message stitched into the design. No one will tell Mandie what the message says so she sets off on her own to ask her Cherokee family herself . . . will Mandie discover the secret message?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2011
Lois Gladys Leppard (1924-2008) worked in Federal Intelligence for thirteen years in various countries around the world before she settled in South Carolina. The stories of her own mother's childhood as an orphan in western North Carolina are the basis for many of the incidents incorporated in the series.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for young girlsNovember 16, 2011Gods childAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My mom and I bought this book series for my niece who has become an avid reader. She enjoys the Mandie books so much that she finishes each book in about a weeks time. Now that she is almost finished we are scrambling to find another series that sets such a good example for young girls. Mandie is a character that is easy to relate to and she sets good examples of how to include one's faith in all areas of their life. I have seen my nieces understanding of God blossom as she realized that no matter what adventure she goes on Jesus is eager to be with her!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery