Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
What Happens When Women Walk in Faith: Trusting God Takes You To Amazing PlacesLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$13.99Save 39% ($5.50)
Knowing God's Word: Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesThomas Nelson / 2005 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
How to Handle Your Emotions: Anger, Depression, Fear, Grief, Rejection, Self-WorthJune HuntHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Maryann Martin5 Stars Out Of 5Managing Your Moods, Women of Faith StudiesApril 1, 2015Maryann MartinQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent excellent study! Not a heavy homework load so its easy to do for us over busy mothers
Donna FullertonStafford VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5using for a Women's class studyMarch 22, 2013Donna FullertonStafford VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The material is first rate, as always with Women of Faith material. The study has so many wonderful questions that make you think and deal with yourself and your life before God.
NancWashington, PennsylvaniaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Fantastic women's small group study.August 18, 2011NancWashington, PennsylvaniaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5This study guide has great insight for today's women. I would recommend it to any small women's group.
suzyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2011suzyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I like the book because it puts in a lot of scriptures and explains clearly what they are trying to share. It has been helpful so far.
m. heugel4 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2010m. heugelThe writing is consistent with scripture andshines a mild, pleasant light on truths,gently encouraging the reader to draw closerto Our LORD.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum