Get immediate answers to your toughest workplace questions!
In our information-flooded workplace, smart managers, supervisors, administrators, and executives need to get the right answers to their questions--in a hurry! The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is a handy reference that draws on a wealth of information from workshops, training sessions, and consulting interventions that have a proven track record.
You'll get practical solutions to your toughest workplace questions such as:
* How can I guarantee customer satisfaction?
* What questions should I ask in an interview?
* How do I deal with an angry employee?
* What can I do to overcome resistance to change?
* How can I get people to listen to me?
* What are the best ways to praise or reprimand employees?
* How can I produce an effective presentation?
The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is specially designed to save you time and money. Don't wait for instructor-led training to answer your questions-just turn to this comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide. More than mere questions and answers, this book offers you concrete models that can be used in almost any management situation.
"An excellent reference tool with a 'how to' approach to dealing with day-to-day management issues."
--Rudolf Beilfuss, chief executive, Polaris International, an International Association of Accounting Firms