Get immediate answers to your toughest workplace questions!
In our information-flooded workplace, smart managers, supervisors,administrators, and executives need to get the right answers totheir questions--in a hurry! The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is ahandy reference that draws on a wealth of information fromworkshops, training sessions, and consulting interventions thathave a proven track record.
You'll get practical solutions to your toughest workplace questionssuch as:
* How can I guarantee customer satisfaction?
* What questions should I ask in an interview?
* How do I deal with an angry employee?
* What can I do to overcome resistance to change?
* How can I get people to listen to me?
* What are the best ways to praise or reprimand employees?
* How can I produce an effective presentation?
The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is specially designed to save youtime and money. Don't wait for instructor-led training to answeryour questions-just turn to this comprehensive, easy-to-followguide. More than mere questions and answers, this book offers youconcrete models that can be used in almost any managementsituation.
"An excellent reference tool with a 'how to' approach to dealingwith day-to-day management issues."
--Rudolf Beilfuss, chief executive, Polaris International, anInternational Association of Accounting Firms