- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Celebrate: Discovering Joy in Life's Ordinary Moments - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$6.99
Grow in intimacy with God through in-depth Bible study.
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Making the Most of Your Resources: How Do I Manage My Time, Energy, and Money? uses Scripture to address issues such as:
- How to weigh your resources
- How to leverage the finite hours in the day to your advantage
- Finding energy and rest in the Lord
- Learning to trust God to provide (financially)
- Knowing that we can't do it all ourselves, we need to lean on the Lord
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry