- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Training for Life: Walk Your Way to Fitness and Weight Loss in 14 Days - eBookDebbie RockerGrand Central Life & Style / 2009 / ePub$9.99
Get your thighs off your mind and lose the lies that bind.
Women of America, it's time to stop obsessing and start making peace with your thighs, your waist, and any other body part that leads you to feel inadequate.
Everywhere we turn-magazines, movies, television-we are bombarded with images of what a woman "should" look like. And every image makes body acceptance and confidence harder to achieve. So author and therapist Dr. Linda is inviting all members of the sisterhood of the dissatisfied traveling pants to discover how we arrived at this discontent and how to change our attitudes-and our lives-when it comes to liking our bodies.
iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book about accepting and loving your bodyMarch 16, 2013iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is for anyone struggling from insecurities about their body. It is about accepting your body the way it was created, encourages you to look at your body from God's perspective vs. cultural view
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues