- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Celebrate: Discovering Joy in Life's Ordinary Moments - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest, Women of FaithWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / Spiral Bound$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)
The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
Are our emotions an enemy to be defeated, or a gift to be enjoyed?
Every one of us has been theretorn between conflicting emotions, crushed by grief, or totally overcome with joy. One moment we can be completely happy and the next we can be confused and sad. Are these emotions and feelings something we need to overcome, ignore, or just accept? Wouldnt life be easier without all the tumultuous feelings we experience?
Throughout Scripture, we see God display many emotionsjoy, anger, jealousy, grief. Could it be that were emotional beings because we have been made in the image of an emotional God?
Through this study, you will explore twelve Bible passages and characters that expressed raw emotion. You will feel more empowered to handle negative emotions in a healthy way, and you will have a deeper appreciation for emotions in general. You will have confidence that your emotions are not only good, but godly.
- Twelve weeks of Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Leaders Guide included for leading your small group study
CoralBrisbane, AustraliaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent!!March 25, 2013CoralBrisbane, AustraliaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Exceeds expectations! I was expecting a crummy little paperback study book. I got a hardback spiral bound study book...Bigger than I thought, but that's no problem!
Donna FullertonStafford VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5using the material for a Women's study classMarch 22, 2013Donna FullertonStafford VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The material is great, as is all Women of Faith studies. I love the fact that it isn't just about experiences, but it looks at the scripture and helps you deal with your own life before God.
DebbieWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5awesome!September 14, 2012DebbieWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5We just started it this week but all feel it is awesome!!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum