- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Cloninger begins each chapter with a pertinent quote from a famous person and a scripture passage, making the reader more aware of what is to come. For example, David Wilkerson is quoted for chapter two's "Love and Comfort" with "Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do."(p. 21)
It is noteworthy that the author is a sought after Christian communicator, award winning lyricist, and a popular writer. Her style is unique, and the reader is left with a sense that Claire Cloninger can be believed and that she practices that which she encourages others to follow.
This book is definitely more than a nice suggestion for engaged couples, newlyweds, middle weds and older weds, since there is much to be gleaned for all stages of marriage, from wedding day to the end of life with the one He has given us.
Cloninger emphasizes the word "commitment," not only to the marriage partner, but most importantly, to the One Who has brought each couple together--thus making "I Do" last for the lifetime that He intended. Sharon Rideout, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce