- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Woman Code, The: 20 Powerful Keys to Unlock Your Life - eBookSophia A. NelsonRevell / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)
Life That Says Welcome, A: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart & Home to Others - eBookKaren EhmanRevell / 2006 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.10)
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 95 Reviews
Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul?
Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes she will help you:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
MaryP5 Stars Out Of 5The Best YesJune 21, 2017MaryPQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This awesome book was just what I needed at the time and I return to it again and again. I have purchased it for gifts to friends and recommend it regularly. Lysa is so good at illustrating, through biblical principle, how to make decisions regarding our time and resources that fit with Father's plans!
newbieAllentown, PAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsMarch 2, 2017newbieAllentown, PAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have to say, this book totally changed my mind and heart about the Author (Lysa T.), she is delightfully humorous and transparent! The wisdom, from God, and the practical application, from the author's life and lifestyle, in this book have been invaluable to me and my family. I highly recommend to any woman, young or old. Easy read, excellent practical examples with tools to keep for a lifetime!
Erin5 Stars Out Of 5the BEST giftDecember 15, 2016ErinQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Buy this book for your college aged daughters!!!! I am a third year college student and I am telling you this book is so life giving. It points me back to scripture so well!! I seriously love this book. I recommend and quote it to all my friends.
mama245 Stars Out Of 5the best yesSeptember 27, 2016mama24Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5you must buy this book! we all fall into the trap of saying too many "yes"es, and over-commiting. this book is a great reminder of what is important and what our priorities should be focused on. give it to your sisters, your girlfriends, your cousins,....you get the picture.
GrammaDVirginiaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Best YesAugust 13, 2016GrammaDVirginiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very good book. I underlined so much stuff! Lysa puts it out there just like it is - no beating around the bush. It was refreshing to learn how not every answer is a "yes", and the biblical truth behind it. I highly recommend this book to anyone - not just women.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues