- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Making Sense of
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
JamesWilkesboro/Hickory, NCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Clearly Explained And Applied to LifeAugust 28, 2013JamesWilkesboro/Hickory, NCAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is well written, the terms are fully explained and in order. If you reflect on the "personal application questions" at the end of each chapter, you will discover a time of spiritual growth and deeper fellowship with God; as you apply the teachings of scripture to your own life! I realize you can acquire the same information in a second hand textbook version, but breaking the information up in seven parts removes the pressure or the sense of urgency to rush ahead.
RepsUKAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Easy readJuly 18, 2012RepsUKAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I find that reading this book is easy, although some content could be deemed as repetitive, it does get the message across. I have not finished reading this book but what I have read has been enlightening.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Pneumatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Pneumatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology