Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 (inches)|
Facing Cancer Together: How To Help Your Friend Or Loved OnePamela BrownFortress Press / 1999 / Mass Paperback$8.29 Retail:
$12.99Save 36% ($4.70)
A Caregiver's Survival Guide: How to Stay Healthy When Your Loved One Is SickKay Marshall StromInterVarsity Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.00Save 38% ($6.01)
Your loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, what do you do?
In this book by a tumor surgeon, you'll discover that...
- When caring for those with cancer, your love must come from beyond yourself!
- Your love must come from Jesus!
- Learning how to give Christ Jesus' love to others is the purpose of life. Never, never, never ever give up!
- Giving Christ's love to others as if it were your last measure of devotion will be a glorious display of His love; it will influence others towards His holiness and saving grace!
Fantastic! As I read through the pages of this book I thought how many times people that I know who have friends or family with cancer could have benefited from reading it. Thank you Dr. Pitcher, this book is a much needed guide for those Making the Assist.
Pastor Kevin Gerald
Covenant Celebration Church
None of us ever look forward to hearing the dreaded word "cancer" when it comes to our physical condition or to someone we love. Dr. David Pitcher has written a very helpful book to assist in such a time as this. It is written with the compassion of one who loves the Lord and who loves people. I heartedly recommend it.
Pastor Wayne A. Barber
Janet Gasco2 Stars Out Of 5November 14, 2008Janet GascoThis book is a very different approach to support for people with cancer.The Bible verses were great, but the content is more for care takers, which I am not. I am sure someone else would benefit from this book, but it wasn't what I was looking for. God Bless!
Jasmine5 Stars Out Of 5February 7, 2007JasmineDr. Pitcher provides the reader with incredible spiritual insight into caring for a loved one with cancer. I fully recommend this book!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth