The Maker's Diet Shopper's Guide: Meal plans for 40 days - Shopping lists - Recipes - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2013
Practical steps for losing weight the best way!
The Maker’s Way!
The Maker’s Way!
So you’ve started living a life of health according to The Maker’s Diet, but you want more. This companion resource provides you with the nuts-and-bolts knowledge you need to succeed on your 40-day health experience. This book will not only give you the practical advice you need for success, but also encourage you and your family to live out the three phases of your Bible-based health plan.
This detailed guide will help you:
- Develop meal plans for 40 days
- Prepare foods using healthy, tasty recipes
- Create shopping lists featuring healthy ingredients
Featuring information not found anywhere else, this book is an indispensable tool for fully experiencing The Maker’s Diet. It offers you daily help in the places you need it most: the kitchen, the dinner table, and the grocery store.
Jordan Rubin is the author of 19 books including the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over 2 million copies in print. His story and his previous books have been featured on Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and Inside Edition, and in USA Today, Time, and Newsweek. Jordan also founded the Biblical Health Institute to empower the church to live the abundant life that glorifies God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> General
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Meals
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Special Diet
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness