- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
This book offers the secret of living an ordinary life in an extraordinary way through mentoring - and reveals purpose in even the smallest and seemingly unimportant things.
"Mentoring is a process where the past meets the future to become the present"
Your 20/20 hindsight can become someone else's insight and foresight.
In Make a Difference you will learn how to identify and value the friendships and relationships that have impacted your life. Make a Difference offers a practical approach to mentoring that will show you how to experience mutual fulfillment and connectedness with someone you want to mentor or befriend.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues