Magnificent Obsession: Love Jesus Wholeheartedly. Follow Him with Abandon
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
True Christianity is an all-out commitment and devotion to Jesus. The
first commandmentto love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and
strengthis not simply an invitation from God; it is a mandate placed on
any person who calls himself a follower of Jesus.
In this inspirational and thought-provoking book, Magnificent Obsession,
Brian Kim explores what it means to lay down your life, love Jesus
wholeheartedly, and follow Him with abandon.
Kim uses the Scriptures as well as stories from his own life to discuss
various themes, including:
- The most important question: "Who do men say that I am?"
- A wasted life: extravagant devotion for Jesus (Mary of Bethany)
- Happy holiness: holiness redefined
- The great exchange: all of Him for all of me
Brian Kim is the founder and president of the Antioch Center for Training
and Sending, a missions organization committed to equipping young leaders
to pioneer the expansion of the gospel. For nearly a decade he served on the
senior leadership team of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City
(IHOPKC) where he also founded Luke18 Project, a campus movement that
mobilizes students into a culture of prayer and a lifestyle of mission. Brian resides
in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with his wife and children and serves alongside
Every Home for Christ, an international missions organization systematically
reaching millions with the gospel each year in over one-hundred thirty nations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality