Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst suggests that weight loss struggles aren't a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making. Designed to use along with Made to Crave DVD, the Participant's Guide has six 20-25 minute sessions to help you reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process.
1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
2: From Desperation to Determination
3: From Guilt to Peace
4: From Triggers to Truth
5: From Permissible to Beneficial
6: From Consumed to Courageous Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain
Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain
|Title: Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food DVD|
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Publication Date: 2011
|Weight: 3 ounces|
Stock No: WW113839
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 152 Reviews Video
$18.99Save 74% ($13.99)
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desires with God Not Food Pack, Participant's Guide and DVDLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2011 / Other$27.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$39.99Save 31% ($12.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW652780Video
Stuck: study, Participant's Guide (A DVD-Based Study)Jennie AllenThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
In this six-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isnt a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so wed ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the "Ill start again Monday cycle" and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body youve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles arent a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Participant's Guide (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Its Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Can the DVD be played in a CD player to listen to while driving or at work?
No, DVDs cannot be used in CD players.
Q: Does the DVD include all Six sessions?
Yes, this DVD includes all 6 sessions.
Q: How long is each DVD lesson?
Each session is about 24 minutes long.
Q: Is the "Made to Crave" DVD the same DVD that is included in the "Made to Crave" small groups kit?
Yes, both DVDs are the same.
Q: Is there a leader's guide inside the DVD case?
There is no leader's guide for this course.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> DVDs >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life