Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst suggests that weight loss struggles aren't a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making. Designed to use along with Made to Crave DVD, the Participant's Guide has six sessions to help you reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process.
Publication Date: 2011
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 149 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
Half the Church: Recapturing God's Global Vision for Women (Hardcover)Carolyn Custis JamesZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$17.09 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews Video
$18.99Save 10% ($1.90)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary WaysLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 50% ($6.50)
In this six-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isnt a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so wed ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the "Ill start again Monday cycle" and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body youve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles arent a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Participant's Guide (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Can the DVD be played in a CD player to listen to while driving or at work?
No, DVDs cannot be used in CD players.
Q: Does the DVD include all Six sessions?
Yes, this DVD includes all 6 sessions.
Q: How long is each DVD lesson?
Each session is about 24 minutes long.
Q: Is the "Made to Crave" DVD the same DVD that is included in the "Made to Crave" small groups kit?
Yes, both DVDs are the same.
Q: Is there a leader's guide inside the DVD case?
There is no leader's guide for this course.