- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Back in the early ‘70s, twelve-year-old Judy’s life was one of pure survival. Outside her own private cave of secrets, our Vietnam War vets were returning home amidst insults and accusations of being “baby killers” and rock-‘n-roll music was being blasted all over America. But the biggest news for Judy wasn’t around the partying scene at Woodstock—it was at the military base where she lived.
For the next thirty years, Judy struggled with feelings of insignificance and guilt, all from a lifetime of tainted choices. As she says, “The Lord has constantly wooed my heart back to Him,” and, “Freedom meant grasping onto the only peace that truly lasts—the peace that comes from surrendering and trusting in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
Judy’s heart was set free, and the unique, youthful, optimistic, hippie chick that had been hiding inside that cave all those years finally emerged when Judy became “made new.”
We live in an evil world. We all know that. It’s been like that since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. Yet despite the horrendously evil world we live in, do you . . .
. . . ever feel that everyone, including God, has forgotten about you, or question whether or not He’s immersed in your future?
. . . wonder at the possibility of a sexual abuse victim overcoming the memories and pain of her past?
. . . question why God longs for you to trust Him and his perfect love?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues