- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: I Can Read!
Maddie stormed out of her room. Her jump rope was missing. She yelled at her brother and sisters, "You took it!" What really happened to the jump rope? Who will have to say sorry? And who will have to forgive?
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Holly5 Stars Out Of 5November 2, 2007HollyMy 1st grader loves this book! She was able to read it on her own. Boy did she - read it, and read it, and read it! The best part is the message of asking for forgiveness that is taught.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers >> I Can Read!
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts