Pull out this handy SparkChart when you need a refresher on Macroeconomics! Laminated and three-hole-punched, this chart covers the economic organizationof society, supply and demand, national income accounting and more. 2 pages, double-sided.
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart covers:
- Definition of economicsProduction possibility curve
- Economic organization of society
- Supply, demand, and market equilibrium
- Economic growth, business cycles, unemployment, and inflation
- National income accounting and GDP
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- The multiplier model
- Fiscal policy
- Government budgets
- Money and banking
- Monetary policy
- Exchange rates and international macroeconomics
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.